In the current health climate, where home improvement leads are harder to come by but more homeowners are at home with their kids, having a rehash strategy has never been more important.
If you are seeing a slump in business, it’s time to think about your rehash strategy. We put together a quick guide to help you grow your home improvement business with the leads you already have.
Who to Rehash
Here are the people you want to talk to, in order of priority:
- Folks you presented a price to, but did not close – the Demo/No-Sales
- Previous customers – check-in and see if they or their friends have projects for you
- Everyone else – start with your best lead sources, and do your lowest converting lead sources last
Creating a call list should be easy. With LeadPerfection, it is! When you partner with us for your CRM, creating all of these lists takes less than a minute, and your phone team always has the next best number to call. You can even get reporting in real time, so at the end of the day you know that your strategy is working by seeing appointments set and revenue won.
How to Rehash
Here is a simple set of prompts for how to speak with the homeowners who met your sales team, but did not purchase.
- Before you dial, read the notes! Know who you are calling.
- Ask if they have already completed the project – if yes, ask them how it went and offer one of your other services.
- Ask them if there is anything you could do to help them finish their project – this opens the door for them to tell you what their pain point is.
- Offer compelling new offers – in the current climate, zero down financing is compelling!
So there you have it! Call, email, and text message your rehash audiences, and watch as your low lead flow month turns into a high revenue month, simply by talking to the right people with the right message!