These are unprecedented times, and that feeling of uncertainty is causing homeowners to put off or delay home improvement projects.
To keep your business on track and to grow through the uncertainty, we’ve put together appointment setting email templates and phone scripts that you can use to communicate with your past customers and prospective customers to encourage them to book an appointment with you!
Appointment Setting Email Templates
Send these email templates to:
- Your list of previous customers, to invite them to complete their next project or suggest referrals
- Your list of homeowners you have given a presentation to, but have not done business with yet
- Your lead list of homeowners you have never reached before
For LeadPerfection customers, it’s a snap to identify and communicate with audiences at every stage of the purchasing funnel. If you aren’t sure how to compile lists like this, get a demo from our team today! We can help you make heads or tails of your book of business with our cutting-edge CRM software.
Appointment Setting Phone Script Templates
If your sales team is struggling with empty calendars, it is time to begin outbound calling to set appointments. This is a simple phone script for dialling your prior leads who have not yet purchased.
- Introduce yourself and your company, and ask if this is a good time to talk
- Ask how they’re holding up – particularly if your area has a “shelter-in-place” order or children are out of school
- Transition when you are ready with “Putting aside Coronavirus for a second, I just wanted to see if you had any spring projects coming up?”
- Mention the steps your company is taking to make appointments safe and easy
- Mention promotions you are running, especially financing, to make starting a project easy
- Ask if they would be interested in an in-person or remote sales demonstration
Like with email outreach, LeadPerfection is built with the home improvement industry in mind. Building a phone list for your call center to dial the next best lead is a breeze. With one click, your call center staff will have all of the relevant details for their next appointment set, right at their fingertips!
If your CRM doesn’t offer that level of flexibility and useful features, give us a call at (800) 824-3527. We would be happy to walk you through our features and offer solutions to grow your business.